Horray! Congrats! You are going to love having a girl! They are expensive though especially all the hair things, shoes, etc. Totally worth it though! :)
CONGRATS!!!! Girls all around. I'm SO excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling well. I loved your last post. Congrats to Steve, hope Mexico was fabulous and good luck in Missouri. Again, so excited for you guys- she's a lucky girl!
How exciting!!!! That is great news! It gets fun now b/c you can start planning and buying and dreaming... I am so happy for you guys! You will be such wonderful parents.
We have been married for 4 years and have lived in Arizona, Utah, Washington, Missouri and now Michigan. Steve is working as a financial analyst for Ford while Laura enjoys an early retirement from public accounting and stays at home with our sweet baby girl.
18 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Horray! Congrats! You are going to love having a girl! They are expensive though especially all the hair things, shoes, etc. Totally worth it though! :)
That is soooo exciting! Congratulations you two.
CONGRATS!!!! Girls all around. I'm SO excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling well. I loved your last post. Congrats to Steve, hope Mexico was fabulous and good luck in Missouri. Again, so excited for you guys- she's a lucky girl!
Congratulations! Girls are so fun! I'm so excited for you guys! You broke the streak in the Weed family of having boys first. :)
How fun! Congratulations Laura, you are going to be one AMAZING momma!
How exciting!!!! That is great news! It gets fun now b/c you can start planning and buying and dreaming... I am so happy for you guys! You will be such wonderful parents.
Congrats! That is so exciting.
awesome! girls rock! you gotta make her some of the skirted onesies and boys that you made my girls. They are SOOOO adorable.
I mean "bows" not "boys!"
Yay! Adam is going to have so many cute girlfriends!
WONDERFUL! So happy for you!
Yeah for girls!!!! That means in our MBASA presidency, girls win. (They always do, anyway).
Yay!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you :)
YAY for girls!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! Let the sewing frenzy begin :)
Congrats! I am happy for you both!
So happy for you!! girls are fun!!
Post a Comment