Sunday, June 27, 2010
Perma Glow
So ever since moving to Missouri, I have noticed that I have become very shiny. I wish I could attribute it to the pregnancy glow or just my sweet spirit shining through, but I am afraid it is neither. It's something completely foreign to me that might take a lot of time adjusting to.......... Humidity!!! Oh goodness, I miss my dry heat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
heehee . . . it's pregnancy too! I'm pregnant too! Due 1-11-11! I can't wait to see your little one. Do you have only 2 more months? Glad to hear you are 'enjoying' MIssouri
it's totally a combination of the two!! This should make for a real memorable summer! ;) I am excited to see pictures soon!!
I know exactly what you are talking about!
congratulations on you baby girl! that is exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.
Bring back memories from your mission days(minus the pregnant part :)? I didn't know humidity until I experienced North Carolina when pregnant! I am happy for you to be glowing (in another glowing kind of way!).
At least yours is a glow, mine is a dripping mess! We WEEDS know how to sweat!
Post a Comment