
We patiently awaited Steve's graduation from BYU's MBA program. We can't believe how fast our 2 years have gone. Our experience here has been a blessing in many, many ways!! (Don't let the tulips fool you.....it was a cold day in Provo!)


Laura patiently (okay, not so patiently) waited for tax season to be over so we could enjoy a trip to Mexico that we had planned with our good friends from the MBA program. It was well worth the wait. So beautiful and so much fun!

We patiently waited for Ford to tell us where our first assignment would be (and so did many of you). We will start our first rotation in Claycomo, Missouri which is a suburb of Liberty and about 30 minutes from our brother and sister. Michigan will have to wait for us......patiently!

Our biggest test of patience of all has been hoping and waiting for the chance to start a family. Our little cougar will join us sometime in the middle of October. We couldn't be more excited.
So, as you can see, life has a way of teaching us what we need to learn.
20 comments:
YAY!!!! For everything, especially the baby!! We are super excited for you guys! Good luck with the move!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting that you're expecting! Good luck with your move and everything else!
YEAH!! I have been waiting for this blog post. I am so happy for you guys on all counts. The trip looked wonderful. I love the mini cougar shirt. Perfect!
Exciting!! Congrats on the babe Laura! It's an amazing experience.
WAHOO!!! Congrats on the baby. I'm excited for you guys.
So excited for your good news all the way around the Patient Path....Loved it. Best to you and all your future endeavors. You are in for many more wonderful adventures. Love you...Aunt Mare
Woohoo! So excited for you guys about all of the good news- especially that last one- so terrific!!! How are you feeling Laura?
CONGRATS!!!!!! I know you have waited PATIENTLY for this to happen! I am SO excited for you...you guys will be great parents :)
So excited for you two! So many exciting things coming your way!
Awwwww! That is so exciting! Congratulations! You are going to be the best mom!
CONGRATS! Yay for all the other stuff too... but, I was so excited to see you are preggo I started crying! I am so excited for you. You will be the best mommy ever :)
Yeah for Missouri! That's near us. WE'll have to come see your little cougar. I'm so excited for you guys. You'll be amazing parents.
I am so excited for you two! Congratulations on Steve graduating, his position in Missouri, living so close to Ben and Sara, your amazing trip to Mexico, leaving Provo, and ...BECOMING PARENTS!!! You will be amazing, and have been incredibly patient. Isn't it moments like this that make updating a blog great?! Karen and I have been stocking it for a little while, and I see she beat me to it. Thanks for the great news!
Pure happiness. That is what I felt after reading this post. I know you guys are feeling it even more. I'm SOOO excited for you. And you get to live by Ben and Sarah. How awesome is that?! When do you leave? We are going to get there on the 25th.
Seriously? I can not believe you denied me and the rest of the world the baby bump picture. Come on- strip down and take that pic.
Congratulations on the graduation, job and especially the baby!! So excited for you guys! Bryce worked for Ford and they are a great company full of loyal employees. If you want a weekend trip, come visit us in Chicago! :)
Awww! Congrats on the baby! I have been waiting for such an announcement! I was wondering too if you would like to get together this weekend. I will email you too so I can get a hold of you. :)
I was thinking of all you wonderful MBA'ers that were just graduating a few weeks ago - and wondering where you were going for work, what new things were on your horizon...and voila you posted this! Fabulous job answering all my questions at once. Congratulations on so many wonderful things happening for your family, even if your patience was stretched a bit more than you wanted....those are all wonderful things to wait for!
OH my gooodnesss!!! I AM SO EXCITED for the newest addition!!! but sad you are leaving.. ill continue to blog stalk you so i can see adorable pictures of a baby!!! i loved your posts... im trying to be patient in all that you have already been patient with! xoxo
Congrats on the baby and all the exciting events in your life. The baby will be well worth the wait and the best adventure of your life. I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment