Thursday, January 7, 2010

Easier or just better?

Steve and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on January 5th. I recently had a friend ask me if after 3 years of marriage things get easier from a relationship standpoint. I have thought a lot about her question and things may get easier as we learn to communicate with each other but there will always be challenges as life changes and relationships progress. More than anything, I just continue to find more reasons why I love Steve. (Aww, so cute.) Here are the most recent...............


1. He is so very, very handsome.


2. He surprised me with our very first Christmas tree. I had just planned on not having one and he showed up with this one evening and it made my Christmas!


3. He's not too good for pink!



4. He knows how to have fun in every situation and helps me enjoy life's simple pleasures.



5. He makes me incredible meals. His spaghetti is my favorite!!



6. He takes me to cool places like Arches and loves the outdoors as much as I do.


7. He is a hard worker and recently accepted a job with Ford, which means we'll be moving to Michigan in June!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

aww, cute! Congrats! WE got married only a month apart! That is a good question to ponder.

Amy said...

I love your little Christmas tree! You guys are such a great couple. Happy Anniversary!

Britney and Jaron said...

I can't believe you are moving to Michigan! That is exciting but we totally need to get together. You and Steve have to come over for dinner again since it has been a year since we did that! Let me know your schedules and we can plan it! :) We totally need to catch up!

Emily, Joel and kids said...

Hey, I want to invite myself to your dinner date with Britney! I miss you girls so much and loved finding your blog. I havent' seen you since your wedding-I cant believe it has been 3 years either. My husband and I are big Ford fans so that is awesome about the new job. Marriage is always full of new adventures and who better to tackle them with than your best friend. Your guys are such a cute couple!

Gisela-David said...

Aww... thanks for sharing! P.S. Thanks for posting a picture from your wedding, I don't think I ever saw you in your wedding dress.

Laura said...

Emily!! I don't know how to contact you. I tried getting your info. from Alison via Facebook months ago, but never heard back. You are definitely invited, but let me know how to get a hold of you. :)

Teresa said...

So sweet! How time flies. You two will always be newlyweds to me! I love the wine glasses full of water with the dinner...you've got yourself a romantic! Beautiful little christmas tree. We need to catch up sometime!

Karen said...

Congratulations guys! Laura, what a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress! Great post!

Camille said...

Hi Laura,

OKAY, I totally found your page from another in the ward and it looks like you guys are doing so great! I'm so glad about the Ford job. Bryce did his internship there and he was super impressed with the company. We live in Chicago so stop by if you need a pitstop on your way out!