Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sisters!!

In August, my sister Sara and I surprised Darla with a visit to her house in PA. Two days later we were joined by Debra and Amanda. We had SUCH a great time and loved having the 3 girl cousins (all born within 6 months of each other) together. Aren't sisters the best?!?




I feel bad that this picture is so blurry....but I still love it!



We played a whole lot of Mall Madness. This game will always make me think of Darla. :)


These 3 babies were troopers! The first day we spent 4 hours grocery shopping at 3 different stores. It was the funnest grocery shopping extravaganza I've ever been on. We laughed so hard.


Sisters' lunch, of course!


We gave each other pedicures and talked late into the night.



These 3 babies were so cute together. Kaylie tried so hard to figure out how to fit in with a 7-month old and a 3-month old.


These pictures are priceless. We had such a good time

I sure love and admire all of my sisters and am so glad it worked out!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

How adorable! What fun sister time. Thanks for sharing :)

The Sawaya Family: said...

Missing you tonight!

Teresa said...

I love it. Sister time is priceless. I especially love the Weedgal second generation...those girl cousins are going to have the time of their lives togther (once a little more mobile :).