Kaylie made history today. For the first time in over 9 months she voluntarily slept for 10 hours straight, which meant that I had the time and energy to beat the heat (well, a good portion of the heat anyway) and get out the door for a morning run before Steve left for work and before Kaylie was up for the day. It was a beautiful morning and a beautiful run and a beautiful feeling to get 7 straight hours of sleep! Apparently I am NOT the poster child.....er, Mom for Baby Wise. :)
I don't know that the stars will align for this to be a repeat, so just for today I feel very lucky/blessed/happy and yes, a little tired now and ready for a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congrats on the 10 hours...that is awesome! your baby is so adorable! love her cute chubby thighs!
very nice! sleeping babies are such a wonderful thing!
congrats! I remember the first time Ty slept through the night. I went on a long walk and felt on top of the world. hope it is her new winning strike!
How awesome! With her getting more mobile the odds are she'll wear herself out more and hopefully keep on sleeping longer. Yay for you guys!
Post a Comment