Friday, March 25, 2011

Another blessing!!

About 5 minutes from where we are currently living, the Kansas City Temple is being built. We have loved watching it progress and yesterday was particularly a special day.

Kaylie and I went to watch the Angle Moroni be put into place on top of the temple. We are very excited for the members here to have a temple so close. We currently have a 4-hour drive to the St. Louis Temple, so 5 minutes is a significant improvement! We are just sad that we will probably be in Michigan by the time it is finished. :(
















To learn more about LDS temples you can go here.








And a picture of Kaylie waiting patiently in the back seat. What a good baby!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I forgot we were so close. We went to Kansas City for spring break and stopped at the temple on the way. We were there one day before you though. What a beautiful temple.

Briawna said...

hey when will it be done? I think we're going to make that our temple. Oklahoma city doesn't have much for our kids to do. I hear Kansas City is much better. So excited.

Teresa said...

How cool! What a neat experience.