Kaylie was a good sport and let us try out the Moby. I admit that as a missionary in Guatemala, I fell in love with the idea of carrying my baby on my front or on my back. Now it's up to Kaylie if this will be possible or not. :)


I think I enjoyed it more than she did. She used it more as an opportunity to exercise her neck muscles than as a chance to snuggle while Mom got some things done. I'm not giving up yet! As with everything so far, we will have to work as a team and figure it out eventually.
4 comments:
Laura you look fantastic and SO happy! congratulations, she is such a little doll!
So fun! Makenzie hated hers, so it's a good sign Kaylie will like it if she didn't cry about it! You look so great Laura!!! It's still just supper exciting!
Keep trying it. It takes a while to figure out how to be comfortable together.
Go team! I love Kaylie Moby style, and hope it is continuing to go well. Adorable pics. Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment