1. Random lady at target says, "Oh yeah, you look like you've dropped." (how in the world would she know?!?)
2. You are looking in your closet for something to wear and have to turn to your husband and ask, "Where is the biggest shirt you own?"
3. Friendly neighbor lady sees you getting the mail and asks, "How much longer you gonna be walking around like that?" (Guess it's getting old for her too!)
4. Bending over is your least favorite thing to do and is sometimes not possible - like when you are sitting in the backseat of a car and drop something....don't even think about being able to pick it up. Believe me, I tried!
5. Everyone's favorite question is: Are you miserable yet?
6. Your dreams become more and more psychotic and disturbing.
7. Doctor appointments are the highlight of the week.
8. Your hospital bag is packed, you've memorized What to Expect When You're Expecting, the crib is up, baby clothes are washed, and the car seat is already installed in the back seat. :)
We are getting excited and happy and grateful to be at this special time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Laura,
I am so excited for you two! It is going to be so fun. We had a little girl in May and I love it. Our little boy turns 2 in a couple weeks. So excited for what lies ahead for you. CONGRATS!!
Brooke
YAY!!! Getting close. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. I am so so happy for you.
Oh my goodness, so exciting!! Sounds like you are ready. YAY!!!
YAY!! Congrats and good luck. It is such an amazing miraculous event!
You have such a fun way of verbalizing the full-term experience. I'm amazed you made it in the backseat...hopefully not of the Mustang?!! I will add, you know you are full-term when you take the hospital bag with you to your doctor appointments and beg for an eviction day! Hopefully it doesn't come to that for you. You will have that sweet baby SO SOON! Best wishes with such an amazing time of your life.
You may be miserable and annoyed with all the comments and everyone else telling you their "birthing" experiences...but it so fun when you look back on it! Hope things go well for you...can't wait to see pics :)
yay! I am so excited for you! And SO TRUE! I love all the random people's comments on how 'big' I get :) Good luck! Can't wait to hear!
That is so funny! AND SO TRUE!! Have you gotten "twins or triplets" yet:) ... oh, the highlight when it is finally your doctors appt.... or... dropping something on the floor, forget it. Hey, maybe that is why our car stinks. I just told Ryan that today and that is probably b/c I couldn't ever get anything I dropped and now that the baby is born, forget is, no time for that :)
I am excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. Give me a call some time I would love to chat!
Hang in there. Trust me... it is SOOO worth it.
Ditto to all! I am so excited for you guys. I WILL call you today or tomorrow! If I don't, I'm going to miss it! TWO WEEKS LEFT!!
I can't wait to see your cute baby.
Post a Comment