Life in Provo has been very good to us. We live in a great location and are meeting lots of great people. We've been sure to make it for kickoff to all the BYU football games and have been playing a little football ourselves. Steve plays with some of his fellow MBA students and I play with their wives.

Speaking of the wives, I've been so impressed with the MBA spouse association. The weeks are filled with all kinds of activities and learning opportunities. I'm grateful to be a part of it. As Steve mentioned, I am really enjoying work. I am so grateful for the job that I have. I take the last part of the CPA exam in a few weeks and was just called to be RS president of our BYU married student ward. Talk about stress!! Fun stress, that is. :) We're grateful to be at BYU!
6 comments:
You will be an awesome RS pres! I bet it's fun to go back to BYU as a student's wife and have a second chance at being in that atmosphere and living it up instead of stressing about homework :) I think I would like that at least... but I'm also glad to be done with school :)
Football sounds like a great way to relieve all that stress. Looks like fun! I would say good luck with the RS President calling, but I don't think you will need it. I KNOW you will do a wonderful job.
This blog was formed to allow fellow Basic High class of 2000 alumni to see what everyone is up to! We would like to get as many of the class on here as possible, so if you know anyone who has a blog and would be interested, please tell them to visit this blog. To be added to the list, just leave a comment to this post and leave a maiden name if applicable. We hope this will be a fun resource for everyone!
Wow! RS Pres! That doesn't surprise me a bit! It definitely is a lot of work but you are totally blessed for it! I am glad you are having so much fun back in Provo but we still need to get together more. You are definitely more busy and stressed than I am so you will have to let me know what works for you! :)
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. Football sounds like a great time and I am sure you are a super star. Please post more!
YEAH you posted! I can always tell how busy you are by the distance between your posts! You will make an inredible R.S. president. Best wishes with it. I am so glad that you are living up every part that BYU football has to offer. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment