- Autumn
- BYU Football games (I could just stop after these first two)
- Attending Jazz games
- Bigger, more accessible mountains than we have in Tucson.
- Lakes and Streams
- Grass! (Or any type of greenery that doesn't fight back.)
- J Dawgs
- Intramurals
- The HFAC
- Proximity to restaurants and shopping (We usually drive 30-40 minutes one way to have a nice date or to find clothes)
- Family and Friends
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Just for fun...
...things I'm looking forward to in Utah and at BYU:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And one reason I'M excited for the fall is that the Sawaya's are coming to Provo!!! Yay! I'm way excited to have you guys here. So, you're getting football tickets? Zach and I would love to get tickets by you...
Provo rocks! Best Wishes with the move.
I am excited for you to go back to Utah and it made me want to go back to Utah. I love all those things. Sadly a lot of the things I love about Utah are food realated :) The Fall is amazing there and Fall nights are even better. I can't wait to see your new place and hear about your new life in Provo.
Post a Comment