Sunday, June 1, 2008

We will miss you, Sahuarita!

Steve's sister, Liz, and her cute family came down from Chandler this weekend to visit us. We had a picnic up a nearby canyon and spent the afternoon swimming at our neighborhood pool. Even though we still have about 2 months left here, we are starting to mourn the day when we'll have to say goodbye to our first home. We have loved it here!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your neighborhood pool looks awesome. I want to come play there!

Teresa said...

Best wishes as you mourn your first little home and head back to the land of the Cougars. I dread leaving Chicago, and kind of know the feeling. You two are such great little hosts. Way to live it up!

Mandy Frehner said...

Laura,
Hey there! It's Mandy (Byington) Frehner. Very cute blog. I noticed that you almost have your CPA. Congratulations! Brad is going throught the masters program at UNLV right now. He hopes to start the process of getting his CPA after he graduates in December. Check out our blog sometime if you would like:)
It's good to see that you and your husband are doing well!