After several months of reading our friends' blogs Laura decided that we needed a way to put our lives on display for the world.... so off we go into the blogosphere. (Not to be confused with the Biosphere II, we've already been there.) We're just learning how to use this thing, so here's a random photo of Laura and some friends sitting deep inside Cave of the Bells in Southern Arizona, our most recent moment of insanity.

Lots more to come... aren't you excited.
-Steve
GO JAZZ!!!!
7 comments:
I am so happy that you are a blogger now! It is totally fun to see what everyone is up to on a daily or weekly or sometimes monthly basis! I am so excited! Business school in the fall eh? Will you stay in Arizona?
I'm glad your up and running. Keep 'em coming.
I am excited to keep better track of you!! Keep posting!!
I love the head lamps and the duct tape! I'm exited to see more.
Yay! A blog! I was about to say, "Hey Laura, you never told me you had a blog!" but then I saw that the first post was just three days ago. :)
This is a beautiful day! Yeah, you have a blog!!! It looks like you two are having agreat time in Arizona. Welcome to the Blogosphere.
saw your blog on meg's list! can't wait to see what's going on with you guys!!
Post a Comment